SUMMER TIME MEOW 50-50 DRAW is now underway!
For tickets, please contact Paula Connolly at 902-368-2216 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about the Draw can be found in Events section.
“Beginning April 1st, all commissions [ Scentsy ] for the remainder of the year will be donated to Feed the Ferals-Cat Action Team, in Charlottetown.” Paula Walker-Chiasson
Thank you for your support, Paula Walker-Chiasson.
Spring line of CAT’s catnip mice now available!
List of locations where the catnip mice can be obtained: http://cats-pei.ca/fund-raising/
CAT FOOD APPEAL!
The Cat Action Team of Prince Edward Island:
Who are We?
We are a registered, non-profit, entirely volunteer charity established to work with the public in caring for stray, feral and barn cats across Prince Edward Island. This assistance* can include:
- spaying and neutering
- medical care
- provision of adequate food and shelter
- trapped, neutered, tested, vaccinated, treated and returned over 9,300 feral, stray and barn cats
- placed nearly 100 wooden shelters in feral cat colonies
- regularly provided cat food to those colony caregivers who were in need
- responded to innumerable concerns related to feral, stray and barn cats from communities across PEI.
Spay and neuter assistance for house cats (as well as dogs and rabbits) is available through our companion organization, SpayAid PEI.
CAT proudly participates in the Companion Animal Welfare Initiative of the PEI Department of Agriculture and Forestry.
*Assistance only available for unowned cats and kittens
Web Design and Hosting provided by Mumford Connect Web Design