Donate to the Cat Action Team
The Cat Action Team gratefully accepts donations of funds to help us carry out our work. Donations may be put toward TNR clinics (includes spaying/neutering, testing for disease, vaccinations and parasite treatment), medical care for sick or injured cats, shelters, food for stray and feral cat colonies, purchase of humane traps, or the publication of newsletters and educational materials.
The Cat Action Team also accepts bequests, memorials, and grants. Please contact our treasurer to make arrangements.
Donations to the Cat Action Team can be made in the following ways:
PO Box 2193, Charlottetown, PEI C1A 8B9
The Cat Action Team is a registered charity. A charitable tax receipt will be issued for all donations over $25.00.
Donations Wish List
The Cat Action Team is always in need of items to help us carry out our work. If you have any of the items below that you would like to donate, please contact one of the officers listed here.
- Cat food
- Humane box traps
- Cat carriers
- Dog houses, especially insulated, which we will turn into shelters
- Veterinary supplies
- Sheets, blankets or towels
- Hot water bottles
- Basements or garages to provide overnight shelter after TNR clinics
- Shelter building supplies (wood, shingles, insulation, etc.)
- Items suitable for sale at raffles, yard sales or flea markets
- Canadian Tire Money™ (we can use it toward supplies like food, cleaning and building supplies)
- Loose Change for Feed the Ferals
Join the Cat Action Team
Memberships to the Cat Action Team are $5.00, paid annually. Dues must be paid by December 31st in order to be eligible to vote at the next annual general meeting. Dues can be mailed in with a membership form or paid at any Cat Action Team meeting.
To become a member of the Cat Action Team, print and fill out the membership form and mail it to:
Cat Action Team
P.O. Box 2193
Charlottetown. PE C1A 8B9
If you would like to volunteer with the Cat Action Team, please fill out our Volunteer Form.